keyboard configs

Trouble with Synthesia, your keyboard, or adapter? Think you found a bug?
When describing problems, always mention your OS and game version (shown at the bottom of the title screen).

If your keyboard has USB or MIDI ports, there is a tremendously high chance (>99%) it will work with Synthesia. See what you'll need on the keyboards page.
docunagi

Post by docunagi »

Hello,
I have an issue with my Roland FP 10 on a kindle fire 8 HD running with android synthesia 10.7.5491
When I try to change the instrument in a track (where you can also choose your hands and colour) and pick for example, organ or harpsichord, when I practise the track, I still have my piano sound + a soft sound from the instrument I choose. If I choose to practise the right hand, for example, the left hand play with the instrument I picked (organ for example) but the right hand (which is the one active) plays piano + organ on the back.
It used to work… but I think I messed up with the settings.
Here is why I actually have : Image Image

If anybody has a solution to my sound problem, it would be great !
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

docunagi wrote: 04-08-21 1:53 pmIt used to work… but I think I messed up with the settings.
Hmm, if it used to work, I wonder if one of the settings on the keyboard itself changed. I'm not very familiar with the FP-10, but it may have some key combination (found in the manual) that changes the behavior of what it does for different channels.

Also: do you remember if you changed anything in the Advanced section (the second to last tab on the Settings screen)? Try clicking the "Reset to Defaults" button there. There are a few options on that screen that could cause something like this to happen.
docunagi

Post by docunagi »

thanks Nicholas ! I'll try your suggestions and hope it'll be restore.