Google Drive & Synthesia on Android Samsung S5E

Trouble with Synthesia, your keyboard, or adapter? Think you found a bug?
When describing problems, always mention your OS and game version (shown at the bottom of the title screen).

If your keyboard has USB or MIDI ports, there is a tremendously high chance (>99%) it will work with Synthesia. See what you'll need on the keyboards page.
vince61

Post by vince61 »

Hello,

I put my MIDI files in Google Drive (because I don't find a quicker way to synchronise between my Windows laptop and my Android device).
- But I don't find how to set Synthesia as default MIDI player. The first time, I openned it, Spotify was launched. So I uninstalled Spotify and it was the native player.
- Synthesia don't seem to have an option to import MIDI file from Google Drive/Dropbox/OneDrive :(

Can someone take me to the good way ?

Thanks,
Vincent
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

Usually there is a way in Android to get to an "Open with" menu. On a Samsung tablet just now, I was able to long-press on a file to pop up a little context menu. The "Open with" menu was under the "... More Options" section. That should let you choose which app to launch the file with. (And, depending on the device, you may be able to set it as the default.)