10.2.3742 - Fixes

Archived development update discussion from past versions
Archived development updates.
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

SYNTHESIA 10.2.3742
Download from the pink box above.

FIXES SINCE r3723
  • The "Song Paused" label is now less onerous. Dismiss with 3 notes (down from 4). New: click to dismiss. Returns after 8 seconds (up from 5).
  • Loops with zero delay are possible again.
  • Fixed phantom unplayable notes bug.
  • Mac: fixed silent crash that could happen at app exit if the mouse was moving.
  • iPad: fixed crash when Songs tab was selected in Settings.
  • Android: attempting to fix the "data sometimes doesn't save" bug (again).
  • Android: reduced built-in synth's reverb slightly.
  • Android: fixed rare crash when opening readme.
  • Windows: eliminated the new stutter that was happening every 4 seconds.
This is actually already live on PC/Mac. I'm posting here (and dual-uploading as a dev preview) just to keep you guys in the loop. The iPad and Android binaries will hit soon, too.
meirppp

Post by meirppp »

1. Please make visible the fingers number also when i only watch.
2.Please give the possibility to cancel note by finger hint .
thanks
Meir
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

Sorry, I'm not sure I understood what you meant for either of those.

1. If you choose "Finger Hint Numbers" from the little "La" menu at the top-right, you should be able to show them all the time, even in "Watch and Listen Only" mode.

2. Do you mean you'd like to be able to remove hints? Click the little hand icon in the top-right, mouse over the note, and select the same finger a second time. That will remove it.
meirppp

Post by meirppp »

111.png
111.png (194.67 KiB) Viewed 32957 times
Attachments
112.png
112.png (175.99 KiB) Viewed 32957 times
meirppp

Post by meirppp »

These photos for question 1.
meirppp

Post by meirppp »

111.png
111.png (194.67 KiB) Viewed 32956 times

THIS IS PIC FOR QUESTION 2.

IF I WANT TO CANCEL ONE NOTE. THE FIRST DO.

IN SPLIT I CAN CANCEL BUT NOT HERE.

THANKS ALOT FOR YOUR ANSWER.

MEIR
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

1. From the "La" icon, choose "Show All" near the bottom instead of "Only show for 'Played by Me' notes". That should make them show up for the entire keyboard / all notes.

2. Change Settings -> Gameplay -> "Continue When" to "Each Note Has Been Pressed".
meirppp

Post by meirppp »

the second question is demosstrate in the following pic

Thank you .

This is in split mode and i wish i could to do it in the regular mode.

Thanks

Meir
Attachments
111.png
111.png (149.91 KiB) Viewed 32842 times
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

Is it just a matter of convenience? Do you want to have access to the "X" note feature on the play screen because it would be easier? Or is there something that you can't accomplish on the hand splitting screen?
meirppp

Post by meirppp »

just a matter of convenience.

Its diffuclt to find every time the place i want to change in split mode/(if its a long song)
meirppp

Post by meirppp »

and the best is that all the split mode wil be intgrated in the main screen.

Because it will be much easier to change hands and cancel/change notes.

Thanks

Meir
kiwi
Synthesia Donor

Post by kiwi »

I post here because of the previous post and it's a sort of feature request for the next builds...

The split hand with the mouse is not really easy.

I click "split here", i click on the notes , i scroll ,i click split here and rescroll etc...
So my request is there's a keyboard shortcuts for to splitt here?

i would prefer: i click (on the notes screen ,i scroll, i click on the note screen etcc... why to click on the split here at the top of the page.

The best method would be a drawind line and when i am at the top the screen autoscroll so i can draw the entire song with a single click.

I ask because when this feature was new from memories my method wasn't so good and you give me a better workaround so maybe i make a mistake when splitting?

Feel free to ask for more if i am not clear as always :p
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

kiwi wrote:The best method would be a drawind line and when i am at the top the screen autoscroll so i can draw the entire song with a single click.
Do you mean like this? That's just the main right-click-drag way of splitting notes.

kiwi wrote:So my request is there's a keyboard shortcuts for to split here?
I like this idea. I just bumped into this problem the other day. It would be nice to be able to pop up that interface with something big like the space bar.
kiwi
Synthesia Donor

Post by kiwi »

Thank you so much! it's exactly what i was looking for! My bad i have forgoten this trick.

Well with this method i don't see the benefit to have a keyboard shortcut; splitting with right click is really easy and fast!

You should just add a visual hint (right click for continous splitting or something like this) for to help the beginners.

Thanks again