Synthesia 9.1 (iPad-only)

Archived development update discussion from past versions
Archived development updates.
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

The crash reports mentioned over here led to an important discovery about a relatively frequent crash I've been trying to track down on the iPad side for the past couple months. There is a looming deadline that's going to cause me to shimmy my tools around a bit, so I wanted to act before that had to happen (in case something bad happened). I took the same opportunity to roll in a few other low-risk fixes that have been made during Synthesia 10's development cycle so far.

Anyway, if you use the iPad version, hit the App Store and grab Synthesia 9.1. It's live now and the fixes look good.

(I also feel a little like a salesman and hate to mention it, but: each time an update goes out, ratings and reviews are effectively reset for an app. So if you're enjoying yourself, I would encourage you to at least tap in a new rating at the app store. That tiny action really does have a sizable impact on where it's placed in the store and how discoverable it is. Thanks!)
PHIDIAS

Post by PHIDIAS »

I WANT TO ASK IF YOU WILL ADD THIS FEATURE. :?:
I HAD BUY THE LEARNING PACK IN SYNTHESIA (COMPUTER),(WILL YOU LET US) CAN PASTE THE CODE TO MY IPAD AND CAN GET ALL FEATURES. :?:
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

I wish I could. Apple's rules don't allow using the desktop unlock on the iPad, unfortunately. There is more info, here.