Download from the pink box above.
Changes in r2279 since r2263:
- NEW: Learning Pack unlock "short" codes. 5 or 6 digit codes that can unlock things without using the clipboard.
- Device range not set is now treated as having all 88 keys (instead of zero keys). Now Melody Practice won't skip all notes.
- Fixed obscure MIDI loading bug that impacted meta events when key lights were set to channel 1.
- Double clicking/tapping a simple part should no longer start the song paused.
- Adjusting the rating or difficulty for a song in the song library no longer incorrectly adjusts the song above it.
- (Desktop) The "All songs (grouped by folder)" meta-group now always appears.
- (iPad) Documents path is re-detected every startup.
- Keyboards that send "All Notes Off" instead of "Note Off" messages should work even better than the last preview.
- Prevented more filesystem crashes on the Mac.
- Resizing notation via shortcut key should no longer crash when no sheet music is shown.
I think that's most of the really bad stuff. I don't want to wait any longer so I can push this out to iPad users to solve the purchase validation problem as soon as I can. Hopefully you guys can put this through its paces for a day or two and then I'll submit it to Apple.