Synthesia for iPad RC1 & RC2: Nov-29

Archived development update discussion from past versions
Archived development updates.
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

Something like OpenID (which is compatible with big players like Google and Yahoo!) or Facebook integration is definitely the way to go. On iOS that's easier because they have a great UI control for showing HTML content (which both of those require). On the desktop it's a little trickier unless I want to make Synthesia 10x larger to download so I can bundle something like WebKit with it.

You just nailed the long-term goal: I don't want to make people sign up at all.
kaician

Post by kaician »

Just picked this up from the app store in Japan. Been waiting for it forever. Sucks that my CCK isn't here yet. Looks awesome, great work
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

Thanks! And yeah, the official announcement is about to go out within the hour, hopefully. You were one of the attentive few that caught it before I said anything. :D
davemac1

Post by davemac1 »

Just got my copy from UK Apps store. Amazing - congratulations Nicholas. Great work, hope you sell millions !
I did post this question a few days back and I guess I know what the answer will be but I will ask anyway , am experimenting with a Yamaha EZ200 with lighted keys as my Yamaha GT2A has limited midi ( 1 recieve chan ). Will the lighted key only work in melody practice , is there a way I can set them to come on in rhythm practice or watch and listen. Cheers
davemac1

Post by davemac1 »

Ps the keys do light up now on my Yamaha EZ200 in watch and listen , so dont know if anything was added to the final version after the Beta but if you did thanks.
Have noticed that I could not get my midi song list on PC to transfer to the final version so in the end I deleted the origional beta App from Ipad and
reinstalled it from PC. Now all seems well. Am very happy !
AnoHaru

Post by AnoHaru »

Just downloaded it and bought the unlock. Excellent, thank you! :3
Phil2003

Post by Phil2003 »

Just wanted to say thanks for this great app! Works flawlessly with the camera usb kit. Its a joy to watch Synthesia grow and get better and better!