Simple MIDI Recording, down-stems, and new languages:
- Added a simple multi-track recorder to the Free Play screen (when unlocked).
- Improved sheet music: note stems are now able to point down.
- Added three new display languages: Catalan, Turkish, and Japanese.
- Many other fixes and improvements.
Full-screen Sheet Music:
- Use the new gear menu to show full-screen sheet music.
- Navigate through the song by clicking the sheet music.
- Bookmarks and loops are now shown in sheet music.
- Set the number of errors before your loop restarts automatically.
- Many other bug fixes and improvements.
New settings and lots of fixes:
- Added Thai language support.
- Added 9 new settings to customize under Gameplay and Advanced.
- The built-in synth (on PC and Android) now has nicer reverb.
- Fixed high CPU usage on macOS Mojave.
- iPad Pro 11" screen size support.
- About a dozen other bug fixes and small improvements.
Better sounds, iOS Files support, Android M MIDI, Chromebooks, and more!
- Added a faster synth with better sounds for Windows and Android.
- You can now manage your songs on the iPad with the Files app.
- MIDI devices should now appear on compatible Chromebook models.
- Improved Android MIDI compatibility.
- Improved Windows 10 MIDI compatibility.
- Many more features, bug fixes, and performance improvements.
Sharp notation, Windows 10 MIDI, "Simple" labels, AVI export, and more!
- Sheet music now always appears sharp, regardless of size.
- Windows 10 MIDI support: lower latency synth and Bluetooth MIDI!
- Support for "The ONE Smart Keyboard" key lights on iPad and Android.
- New "Simple" labels mode that shows C, D, E, etc. on white keys only.
- Windows version of the Video Creator now lets you export AVI files.
- And 20+ more features and bug fixes.