A fun way to learn how to play the piano.
Play at Your Own Speed
In melody practice, Synthesia waits for you to play the correct note before moving on.
Read Sheet Music... or Not
Enable musical notation for any song. Or, leave it turned off and just enjoy the falling notes.
Practice Hands Separately
Choose what you want to practice. Synthesia will play the rest for you so you can focus on your goal.
Play all 150 included songs, every song from the Music Store
, or any MIDI file you can find or create.
Track Your Progress
Immediate feedback shows how you played. Long term tracking shows how you're improving.
Finger Number Hints
Remind yourself which finger is best using a simple one-click gesture.
Lighted Keyboard Support
See upcoming notes in melody practice right on your lighted keyboard. Find difficult chords faster.
New! Synthesia 10.4
Sharp notation, Windows 10 MIDI, "Simple" labels, AVI export, and more!
- Sheet music now always appears sharp, regardless of size.
- Windows 10 MIDI support: lower latency synth and Bluetooth MIDI!
- Support for "The ONE Smart Keyboard" key lights on iPad and Android.
- New "Simple" labels mode that shows C, D, E, etc. on white keys only.
- Windows version of the Video Creator now lets you export AVI files.
- And 20+ more features and bug fixes.
More songs, more languages, more modernization, and lots of fixes!
- Added 5 songs from the Undertale and Five Nights at Freddy's games.
- Added Slovenian and Polish language support.
- Retina support for Mac, now making Synthesia HiDPI-aware everywhere.
- Try the first 20 seconds of any song without unlocking Synthesia.
- Plus 16 more features and 15 bug fixes.
Synthesia 10.2 adds new conveniences and smooths a few rough edges!
- Unlock Synthesia for Android using your key from the desktop version!
- Discover our how-to guides using Synthesia's new help buttons.
- Try even more songs in trial mode.
- Read the larger key and note labels more easily.
- Toggle loops on/off with the "/" key.
- Set your zoom level to "Custom", then match the screen to your keyboard.
- Install more easily on Windows in a single click.
- Enjoy 48 more improvements and fixes!
Added Dutch language support and fixed 17 bugs!
Synthesia for Android tablets
If you've got an Android device with a 6" or larger screen that runs Android 3.1 or later, download Synthesia now:
Keyboards can be connected using USB On-The-Go cables.
« Older News